Tuesday, August 11, 2009

blogger is fine now. (:

Yeahs! Blogger is fcuking fine now. (:
hello. i've finally got the chance to fcuking hell blog properly. (: all thanks to BLOGGER(fcukers) hah. (: Lol. anyw, kimberly's birthday just passed, and we had great fun celebrating for her. (: it was a hell of a time, and sadly, i got drunk. fcuk! i said out things which i've kept within myself, or to say, my top secret, not even sean, my best friend knows. Lol. damn, so paisae. but i wont continue talking about it, as i feel so ashame. Lol.
thursday, 13th august, is when my PRELIM starts. omg, i'm so afraid. what to do? i'm not even prepared, this sucks. just imagine, what if my N'level fail, TOUCH WOOD! :/ i must pass, and get a fcuking good grade, but even if i cant, i must at least make it to higher Nitec.
i relaly hate mrs chan, she sabo me today. for what? firstly, i alr cut my hair, so fcuking short. secondly, about my hari colour, damn it lahs, my hair so short alr, how can the colour still be there. thirdly, yes, i admit my fringe is long, but guess what mr ng said.
Mr Ng: if i help you cut your fringe now, this offence slip is nothing, i'll tear it away.
Me: dont want lahs, later very ugly.
Mr Ng: it's alr very ugly. *giggled*
Me: heh, yah. *sarcastic*
what the fcuk lohs, he think he fcuking hell hansome. lose me abit only then jealous like one kind, Lol! anyw, had training today. quite fun plus bored. anyw, felicia is so stupid, Lol. noobie. anyw, fila is one fcuker. she threw ball at my *toooooot*, you get what i meant? Lol. anyw, i have alot of pictures, but i wont be bloggin it. i'm to lazy, and there is alot, when i say alot, it's really alot. Lol. if you're really keen in seeing it, you may go to kim leng's blog.
ok done, i wanna play maple right now. Lol. lame game though, but it kills time. (: by the way, i've one intersting quote.
A men's destiny is always decided by fate.
but, why? hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment