Wednesday, June 10, 2009

HOT HOT HOT

HOT HOT HOT! =/
hello. (: i've not updated for 2days or 3? o.o whatever. anyw, i forget what i'm doing on monday. Lol. so let's start with tuesday. basically, i had trainin in the morning. then went to BTP with wei yang, sean, yude, roy, ah xinn, jeanette, hong sheng &wee meng for prawning! (:
well, it's time to announce the result of prawning. Lol.
  • hong sheng - 2
  • sean - 4
  • wei yang - 1
  • AH XINN - 4
  • jeanette - 1

hahaha! mei xinn one is special because she requested to be. (: ermm, quite ps loh, we stay there for 2hrs then we only manage to get so little. Lol. then head home after eating dinner, and i'm soooo tired on that day! =/

so, let's talk bout today. i woke up around 1, and i alr have something to complaint! it's super duper HOT! omg man! i woke up in twice in the morning around 2am &4am. WTF? so tired, then god is like playing me. =/ when i woke up i found myself sweating like a pig? -.- so hot, and i intend to sleep longer, but my mum and bro dont know is the ear got bird shit or what, go tune the tv volume so high. idiot!

then i went to take a cool, cold &refreshing bathe. (: ate breakfast + lunch with my brother afterwards. went home after breakfast + lunch, reached home &i'm feeling hot again. why why why?! is it because of GLOBAL WARMING? =/ if it is, then you all idiots better dont switch on the air-con too much, or might as well dont even use the fan, like me! (:

yude came over to my house around 2. slowly, sean and roy reached my house. i went to bathe &off we go~ went to buy cigarette. (: kup with yude, he is like a typical singaporean auntie to me man. =x he got one packet,but it's empty, since i kup with him buy cigarette, it's half half mah. then he say can re-use the packet he has, so he told me to pass 10 over to his empty packet. Lol.

afterwards, i went to NP to meet my mummy for dinner + buying shoe. &speaking shoe, CCB! i lost my shoe in school! =/ lucky mummy buy new one for me. (: went to safra to play pool &off we go back to home. Lol.

shall stop here. DotA again! (:

1 comment:

  1. sweating lyk a pig?? haha, aren't u one?.. sound sooo correct =p hees jkjk..

    ReplyDelete