Sunday, May 31, 2009

advance b'day wish. (:

Advance B'day wish!
Happy birthday to my good friend Louis! (:
hello. didnt manage to update ytd cause i reached home late and i'm very very very very tired. Lol. ehh, i htink i dont blog bout ytd bah, i forget le. Lol. =x
i woke up around 10am this morning, i thought my father has already went off to work. so, i pull myself up to switch on the comp. (: but havent using the com for 15mins, my parents return home. -.- lucky they never ask me why so 'early' on comp aye. (:
since just now, i havent witch off my comp. (: cause my dad went off to work alr. anyw, i might be buying hair dye later. but after buying, i think i no money le. -.- all thanks to my mum, she dont want give me more today. Lol.
anyw, just now as i was suring through youtube, i saw this video. Rowan Atkinson a.k.a Mr Bean. (: it's about him paying an invisible drum. Lol. abit lame though, but it's rather funny. (: do enjoy!




you have seen him playing drum, what bout piano? (:




hahaha! now, what bout a conductor? ^^




hahaha! shall end here. will update tomoro, otherwise, tonight. (:

2 comments:

  1. hellowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww mr arrogant!hahahaha.
    i luv disturbing u sia mr arrogant.
    hahahah mr arrogant dont smoke and dye hair la.
    hahahaha.mr arrogant dont like this ah mr arrogant.
    hahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ... pleasstop the mr arrogant leh. -.- so not nice to listen. but you can call me beckham. (:

    ReplyDelete