Thursday, May 28, 2009

SuayJi~

SuayJi~!




hello! i'm so sleepy this morning. -.- during the first peroid, it was P.E, so much fun! played frisbe, no cake. (: we owned. my mates are, wei yang, sean, shafiq &akir. don't think that ahnei cant play eh. (: after P.E, it's physic. slept for the whole period, and then i was chem, did the same thing. Lol. after recess, it was english, 3 periods! omg right? Lol. slept fo 3periods, which is 1hr30mins. and i slept for 2hr30mins today. -.- damn sleepy~.


anyw, the weather is so hot today! it's so off &on loh. starting, it was so hot, but suddenly, it rained heavily. -.- hmm, i think i spent the whole afternoon using comp. Lol. played DotA 2rounds, lose 1 win 1. Lol, i think i need more improvement. Lol.


i dont know if this is a good news or bad news. Lol. my dad just told my mum in hokkien, saying that there will be someone from the govt. department to come my house to take photos. FOR? my dad says that because we owe the HDB alot of money, and still havent finish paying the debt. OMG! and chances of selling his house is 50/50. but it's not a 'want or not', even we dont wish to sell the flat, the govt. will use force. WTF loh. if the govt. do such things, i think my mum will kp all the way until LEE BEE HWA there. Lol.


recently, i've been doing things very disgraceful. =/ i'm so sad, but the things i do, are so FUNNY?! argh, i think i going to become the next SUAYJI liao. =/ hope not aye? jonathan alone can le. hahahaha! (:

tomoro is the last day of school alr. &i'm so happy! (: i wanna dye my hair! though it's only one month, who cares? (: is red nice for me? or brown? o.o i think i'll go for red, do give me some advice! (:
anyw, louis found out that i've smoke. =/
To my good friend Louis,
hey, chill aye? the msg you sent me just now makes me feels so guilty. though, we are just friends, but you're like my sister right?! (: still remeber the AH FAMILY? (: dont worry much kay? i'll cut down de, somemore, i dont buy alone, i only buy when sean or royston share with me. so dont worry so much kay? &i'm so happy to have a friend like you. thanks louis (:
that's all. but before i say goodbye, let me give you one song. (:




enjoy! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment