Tuesday, May 26, 2009

MYOB.

MYOB. tyvm (:
(mind your own business)
hello. school was fine today, my dad is soo good out of a sudden. Lol. he drove me to school and i reach there quite early than before, 7.10am. school was normal, had sexuailty talk today. SO FUN! (: Lol.
(deleted)
public canning tomoro. Lol. now so scared, first time kena public. -.- hopefully, mr siva wont cane me. Lol. cane royston. (: zzz! now so broke, no money buy .... Lol. anyw, i think i wont blog bout the matter, above, anymore. it does not only spoils my mood, i think it spoils theirs too.
anyw, KL, you say see you can smile. you sure? i like girls leh. Lol, but i like seeing guys wear dress, you can wear for me? LOL! later zq, wy &hs jealous. Lol.
skipped trainin today, cause raining. anyw, grats to team DEFAULT(DotA team name) 4/3 for winning class 4/10. (: the members are, HONG HAO, SAY JONG, WEI YANG, ZHEN QIANG &SEAN. hahahaha! (: however, wei cong joined class 4/4 and lost the competition in the second round. too bad, but there's next year. Lol.
that's all for now. going to have my dinner alr. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment