Monday, May 25, 2009

screwed & fucking pissed?

screwed & fcuking pissed?



hello. tell you all something, yesterday night was god damn hot! Lol. but i still manage to fall asleep, without fan somemore. -.- tanker leh. hahahaha. (: anyw, today was still fine for me, just that, thanks to ricky that suayji, make us all(sj&co.) kena public canning. -.- dont wish to say it all out. soo fcuk! now my mum is still pissed with me. Lol.


(deleted)


but, blah blah blah. you can like me as a smoker, you can also hate me as a smoker. though it sounds nasty, but i ain't nasty as you are. and, what rights do you have to criticize my level of english? though, it isn't as good as you are, but do yo have the rights to say it? cant you just keep it to yourself? true enough my english sucks, and i dare to admit it. despite the fact that i suck at it, i'm trying to improve. so please mind it. Lol.
enough of ranting, feels much more better now. hopefully you guys out there are much more luckier than i do. perhaps, having a relationship isnt all that well, but, maybe the problems lies not with guys, but girls. but girls claim that the problems lies with us, so we 'SHALL' give in to them. Lol.
shall stop here. DotA-ing. (:




*edited.

LOL !! guess what she said.

1 comment:

  1. thanks to ricky that suayji, make us all(sj&co.) kena public canning.

    You are welcomed :D

    ReplyDelete